Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My Baby is One!

That's right, today... Halloween... is Graham's first birthday!  Wow, this is unbelievable to me.  I felt like time went fast before I had him; now, it goes by at light-speed. 

Because Halloween fell mid-week this year, we decided to celebrate his birthday this past Saturday.  It was a small party with just family in attendance, but it was certainly a memorable, fun experience.  I'll devote a blog post to the party soon, but for this one I just wanted to write about my baby.

What a crazy thing it is to think about that at 3:18PM today, it will be 1 year since Graham made his grand entrance into this world, screaming bloody murder.  The most beautiful sound I've ever heard in my life.  

He's grown and changed a lot and I've learned a lot about his personality this year.  He is very opinionated and will certainly voice his opinion.  He is quite vocal; he babbles nonstop and truly sounds like he's speaking in his own little language many times.  He's very curious ... he loves to get into anything and everything!  His favorite thing to do is take things out of containers and put them back in... over and over... and over again.  He has a laid back and very sweet personality; he gives kisses and snuggles freely.  I cannot wait to see how his precious personality grows and changes over time.  

For fun, I wanted to put a newborn picture of Graham above a recent one.  And boy, what a difference a year makes!  He almost looks like a different baby to me.     



 

Until next time, 

Lyndsey

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what his cute costume looks like! He gas grown SO much! Happy birthday, sweet guy!!

    ReplyDelete