Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Rhea Lana's - Make some $$$!


I don't know if you've heard of it yet, but if you haven't, you MUST check this out!

Rhea Lana's
is basically a large consignment sale that travels to different cities. It allows local moms and moms-to-be to sell and buy used baby, children, and maternity items, including clothes, toys, strollers, furniture, and other small- and big-ticket items galore!

I just discovered Rhea Lana's this year. My friend, Mindi, invited me to go with her to the Spring event in Springdale. I was extremely impressed with the selection and quality of the items; in other words, it was awesome! I got mainly maternity clothes at the time, because I was pretty early on in my pregnancy. And I got some great deals! My friend, Mindi, bought a bunch of baby stuff for cheap too. And guess what? It's coming again! As we entered, they gave out little gift bags with coupons and mine happened to have a $20 gift certificate to spend at Rhea Lana's, so that helped out even more! I especially liked the 1/2-price day sale.

Rhea Lana's Children's Consignment Event is going to be from October 16-22, 2011 at Ozark Center Point Place in Springdale. Someday, I totally plan to sell my maternity/baby stuff (when I know that I'm done with it). Until then, I'll just have to be a buyer. But, if you think about it, what a great way to get stuff you no longer use in front of a lot of moms and moms-to-be who will use it (and make money, of course)! How do you consign? I'm glad you asked. Simply:

* Sign up


* Take prepared items to the event location during Drop-Off Days; and


* Collect your consignor check and unsold items at end of week on 'Pick Up Day'

A bonus: If you choose to leave unsold items, Rhea Lana's will donate them to foster families and Potter's House ministry in Northwest Arkansas; so they go to great causes!

Even better, as a consignor, you get
to shop before the sale is open to the general public at a Private Pre-Sale Event!

If you're interested in learning more about consigning at Rhea Lana's, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment