Sunday, October 2, 2011

Baby Shower (Again)!

Yup, the baby showers just keep coming! Yesterday, I helped throw a baby shower for my friend, Mandy. She is expecting baby Caleb 12 days after my due date (my due date = 11/6). My other friend, Nicole, did the bulk of the work for the shower. She said it was the first baby shower she'd thrown and, I must say, she did a marvelous job! Instead of games, there were onesie and diaper decorating stations. Here are some pictures from the event:


Mom-to-be, Mandy in the middle and Nicole on the left.


Mandy opening presents.


Cute cupcakes spelling Caleb's name out.


Yummy food!


Caleb's name was spelled out on the food table.

The theme was bowties. : )


Onesie and diaper decorating!


Punch I made with cute floating ducks.


More decorations.

Pretty cute, huh? It was a classy, cute baby shower and I was happy to be a part of it. It was also very fun to see some of our mutual friends that I hadn't seen in a while (shout-out to Nicole, Erin, Holly, and Mindi)!

No comments:

Post a Comment