Friday, September 21, 2012

My friend, Jessica

Today, I'm linking up with Kelly for Singles Friday.  This is a great blog with a great idea that has actually worked and led to five (count them 5) marriages!  How cool is that?  

In this blog post, I am introducing my friend, Jessica.  Here she is: 
Jessica has been one of my longest-standing friends; we've been friends since high school... for some twelve odd years.  Jessica is 26 and is from Little Rock, Arkansas.  She is a very social person, was in a sorority in college, and loves spending time with her friends.  She is a very loyal friend.   
She is both smart and independent.  She got a biological engineering degree and in college and got a job in that field.  She owns her own house and car and pays all the bills; what I call fiscally responsible.  I am so in awe of her hardworking and independent spirit!  
She is involved in her local church on a regular basis.  She enjoys volunteering and getting to know other people in her church. 
She is very active and keeps herself pretty busy.  She has recently gotten into running and is doing races, like the Color Run.  I can't wait to see pictures from this.  It sounds pretty neat!  
But men, if the way (or one of the ways) to your heart is through your stomach, this girl just might be the key for you!  She enjoys cooking and baking ... and she is great at it!  She is the first one to bring great treats and snacks to get-togethers and they're pretty amazing.  

Finally, I have to mention that, just like me, she is a big Arkansas Razorbacks fan!  Go Hogs! 
Jessica is awesome... and a terrific friend.  I would love to be a part of helping her find that special someone.  If you are interested in meeting Jessica and getting to know her better, or know someone who might be a good match, please leave a comment on this blog post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment