Sunday, August 28, 2011

Thankful

This past weekend was busy but fun. On Friday night, I got to see my friend, Jessica. We went out to dinner and frozen yogurt for dessert. It was fun to catch up with her; wish we lived in the same town! Here's a pic she took with her phone:


On Saturday, I got my hair cut and got a pedicure with my friend, Mandy. Then we ate at Hammontree's for lunch. It was yummy! I got the Scarlet Cheddar. Here's a pic of us (please excuse the lack of makeup on my face):


After that, Dustin and I went to a baby shower thrown for us for my law school friends. My friend, Betsy, put the shower together and I am so thankful for her thoughtfulness and generosity in doing so. I had a great time seeing old friends and catching up with everyone. Here are some pictures from that:






Note, Dustin on his iPhone. Tssk, tssk... but overall, he was a good sport to come to the shower and be the main photographer.

We had one friend, Dannelle, stay with us last night. We went out to eat dinner with her and the Claybrooks; it was fun to have that extra time with people who don't live in the NWA area. It was especially fun to spend time catching up with Dannelle since she lives the farthest away! I was so happy, excited and thankful she took the time and effort to come all the way to Fayetteville just for me. What a terrific friend, huh? I am very blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment