Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Memories...

I think becoming a mom has made me much more sentimental.  The time going by so fast and Graham growing up so quickly has just blown my mind.  Though I know I'm bound to, I don't want to forget the little things about Graham as a baby.  There are many way to remember these things.  I have been filling out a baby book for Graham and a Mom's One Line A Day journal (the one my friend, Lydia, gave to me, I mentioned a couple of blogs back).  I also write notes to Graham every once in a while for him to read when he's older. 

A friend, Sarah, mentioned a scrapbooking software called My Memories Suite Software.  Just like her, I'm not much of a scrapbooker, but you can make labels, cards and probably much more with the software.  Now I could definitely use it for those things!  Anyway, she is having a giveaway on her blog where you can win the software.  So exciting!  If you are interested in scrapbooking or making creative/crafty things, definitely check her blog out.   

I know I have a lot of crafty friends that might be interested in this software, so I thought I'd share this opportunity with you all!  

Until next time, 
Lynds

No comments:

Post a Comment