Thursday, December 27, 2012

Family & One-Year Pictures!

The Christmas cards have been delivered so I can now share with you our family photos/Graham's one-year photos.  Kelsey Tice Photography was our photographer and she was amazing!  She was incredibly patient with our runny-nosed toddler and rambunctious lab and, due to her gracious patience, we ended up with wonderful photos. 

I really cannot say enough about Kelsey.  I plan to use her for all professional photos we take from now on and would recommend her to anyone and everyone.  She is not only a great photographer but her services are very reasonably priced when compared to other photographers of her caliber.  I've said enough about Kelsey, so now I'll let her work say the rest.  





























Until next time,

Lyndsey     

No comments:

Post a Comment